Monogram is having a moment, and we’re here to show you how to do it yourself in a few simple steps. Personalize your back-to-school backpack, notebooks and even make individual gifts for your friends. Très chic!
Here’s how you do it:
1. Cut out your initials using your Cricut Explore System
2. Choose from vinyl, vellum or poster board then gently peel off letters from sheet
3. Using the Xyron sticker maker, insert each letter to create sticker
4. Determine desired location on backpack
5. Gently press each letter into place
This video was made in collaboration with HSN.
Share this DIY with your friends by clicking the social links above!