Got sunglasses? Why not make your own sunglasses case to go with them? Here we teamed up with Sophie Monet to show you how to customize your own linen case – inexpensive, creative and simple!
Here’s how you make it:
1. Lay out your fabric, then measure & mark two 4 x 8 inch rectangles then cut out
2. With your fabric pens, create a design
3. Thread a needle, fold over one side and sew along the edge of each piece (this will be the opening)
4. Sandwich pieces together, patterned side down
5. Sew along 3 edges, leaving one short side for opening
Share this DIY with your friends by clicking the social links above!