Update your fall wardrobe in a cinch with this DIY that's easy to do with high-impact results. We teamed up with Sophie Monet to inspire and teach you how-to give an old jean jacket a face-lift, and all you need is fabric and fabric glue! Add a pop of color, texture or a funky pattern to make it your own.
Here's how it's done:
- Fold cuffs to the jacket inside-out
- Measure length & width
- Using a ruler, draw measurements & cut, then repeat
- Cut a small opening for any buttons
- Using fabric glue, glue the inside cuff
- Repeat, let dry & trim edges
Share this DIY with your friends by clicking the social links above!