If there’s one style that’s underestimated, it’s statement earrings with a top knot. Today we’re showing you how to create your own fringe earrings with our friend Sophie Monet.
– flat nose pliers
– 4 colors of embroidery thread
– 2 ft 24 gauge wire
1. Measure 14 4″ pieces of each color thread
2. Fold & loop thread bundles around the hoop (mix colors!)
3. Wrap wire around each knot 4 times
4. Use pliers to tuck any exposed wire
This DIY was in collab with our friend & jewelry designer, Sophie Monet.