Nathalie Benezet, author of the book Le Petit Paris: French Finger Food, shows us a new way to enjoy tartines. This delicious olive oil and sea salt flavor combo on top of a fresh baguette is simple and chic, just like the French! Have it as a snack by itself or top it on some vanilla ice cream. YUM!
- 12 slices of baguette
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (minimum 70%)
- Good quality olive oil
- Sea salt
- Toast baguette at 425 for 5-7 minutes
- Melt dark chocolate chips over a double boiler
- Once melted, spread the chocolate on toasts
- Drizzle with olive oil and sea salt
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!