Welcome to Fit Kitchen - where we're sharing easy, nutrient-dense recipes that compliment an active lifestyle, in-part with Sam Negrin, All Good Health founder & resident LEAF girl.
Popcorn is naturally a very low-caloric snack that doesn't have to be doused in butter and salt. This recipe adds the nutritional value of coconut oil and cinnamon, perfect to replace your afternoon bag of chips! Here's how it's done:
- 1 cup organic non-GMO popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, add: coconut oil and popcorn kernels
- Cover tightly with lid and shake vigorously over heat until kernels pop
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in cinnamon and sea salt
- Taste & add additional seasoning to your liking
Share your creations with us on Instagram tagging @leaftv!