Who doesn’t love chocolate covered pretzels? We’re showing you how to make them, 3 ways. They’re great for hosting a party, bringing to a party, or packaging up as a cute gift. Let us know your favorite way to dress them up in the comments!
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Arrange pretzels
3. Melt chocolate in 30 second intervals until smooth (carefully not to burn!)
4. Drizzle dark & top with fleur de sel
5. Drizzle milk & top with chopped & sliced almonds
6. Drizzle white and top with sprinkles
7. Serve warm or let harden for 1 hour