There’s nothing quite like a classic chicken salad wrap when packing for the school or work day. We love this simple recipe, and if you have time, charring the tortilla before diving in makes it THAT much better. Enjoy!
– 1/3 cup cilantro, finely chopped
– 3 scallions, finely chopped
– 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
– 1/3 cup of mayo
– 2 tbsp sour cream
– 1 tsp hot sauce
– 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken (skin removed)
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Combine cilantro, scallions, celery, mayo, sour cream and hot sauce in a bowl
2. Add the chicken (TIP: buying a rotissarie chicken makes this easy)
3. Salt and pepper to taste, stir it all up
4. Sprinkle cheddar cheese in center of tortilla, leaving 1/4″ around the outside
5. Scoop chicken salad onto center
6. Wrap it up!
7. Spray cooking oil on pan over medium heat
8. Place wrap, seam side down, onto pan
9. Brown for 2 minutes, flip & brown for another 1-2 minutes
What’s your favorite chicken salad recipe? Dish in the comments below!