What better way to warm up when the weather cools down than with a mug of spiced chai tea? We’re showing you how to make it from scratch (it’s easy, we promise)! Only six ingredients and three steps that will fill your entire kitchen with the scent of fall, which is a big plus for making it yourself. Get ready to curl up and enjoy!
– 4-6 cardamom pods, bruised
– 4-6 cloves
– 2 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
– 4 tsp loose black tea (prepackaged tea bags are fine)
– 4-6 tsp raw honey
– 1/4 cup milk
1. Add 4-6 cups of cold water to a deep saucepan, add cardamom, cloves, and ginger
2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, then add black tea, raw honey, and milk
3. Simmer for five minutes, remove from heat, and let sit for five minutes
4. Serve with ladle and enjoy!