Chef Edouard Moyal from one of our favorite Los Angeles restaurants, Cafe Midi, is showing us how to prepare a gourmet broccoli salad. It's healthy, fresh and seriously delicious. Bookmark-worthy!
- 1-2 heads of broccoli
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 green apple, cored & sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 pinches of fresh basil, chiffonade
- Garlic powder
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Olive oil
- Blanch your broccoli then cut into florets, remove stems & break apart
- Add all ingredients into a bowl
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Drizzle with balsamic & olive oil, toss
- Plate & garnish with basil leaves + more olive oil
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!