Chef Edouard Moyal from one of our favorite Los Angeles restaurants, Cafe Midi, is showing us how to prepare a gourmet broccoli salad. It’s healthy, fresh and seriously delicious. Bookmark-worthy!
– 1-2 heads of broccoli
– 1/2 cucumber, chopped
– 1 green apple, cored & sliced
– 1 tomato, sliced
– 1 avocado, sliced
– 2 pinches of fresh basil, chiffonade
– Garlic powder
– Balsamic vinaigrette
– Olive oil
1. Blanch your broccoli then cut into florets, remove stems & break apart
2. Add all ingredients into a bowl
3. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper
4. Drizzle with balsamic & olive oil, toss
5. Plate & garnish with basil leaves + more olive oil
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!