Craving soup but have little-to-no fresh produce on hand? No worries. This black bean soup is satisfying, healthy and full of protein. It's inexpensive to make with virtually no preparation reqiured!
Here's how you make it:
- 16 oz. package of fresh salsa
- 16 oz. can of black beans
- 16 oz. can of organic refried beans
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 dollop of sour cream
- Fresh chives (enough to sprinkle)
- 1-2 tsp. olive oil
- Put all ingredients in a saucepan, stir on medium heat for 4-6 minutes
- Add a dollop of sour cream
- Sprinkle with fresh chives
Share this easy recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!