This video is in part of our Moroccan-themed dinner party with twofoldLA – this is a flavor-packed side dish perfect for accompanying baked (or grilled) chicken and a simple salad.
– 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
– Carrots, washed & chopped
– 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
– 1/2 tsp cumin
– 1/2 cup olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 475
2. Mix cauliflower, carrots, garlic, cumin and olive oil
3. Pour into shallow baking pan
4. Cover with aluminum foil
5. Roast for 10 minutes
6. Remove the foil, stir & return for another 10 minutes
Twofold is an LA-based client-centered boutique firm offerring services in lifestyle & interior design – learn more here.