This video is in part of our Moroccan-themed dinner party with twofoldLA - this is a flavor-packed side dish perfect for accompanying baked (or grilled) chicken and a simple salad.
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- Carrots, washed & chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 475
- Mix cauliflower, carrots, garlic, cumin and olive oil
- Pour into shallow baking pan
- Cover with aluminum foil
- Roast for 10 minutes
- Remove the foil, stir & return for another 10 minutes
Twofold is an LA-based client-centered boutique firm offering services in lifestyle & interior design - learn more here.