Have you ever had barbecue ribs that are so good they fall off the bone? A good rack of ribs is such a great treat, and we’ve got your fall-off-the-bone recipe right here. The homemade barbecue sauce and double time in the oven is so worth every moment of your time. These are perfect to serve for entertaining, especially in the spring and summer. Think: Memorial Day, 4th of July or any weekend get together. Here’s how it done:
2 racks of ribs
Rib rub (or simply salt & pepper)
1 cup ketchup
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
2 tsp salt (for bbq sauce)
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1. Season the ribs with rub and/or salt and pepper.
2. Place ribs, meat side down, in a baking dish. Cover with foil and cook for 3.5 hours at 225 degrees F.
3. Over medium-low, heat: ketchup, sugar, apple cider vinegar, salt, worcestershire.
4. Mix until sugar is completely dissolved, then add 1 tsp red pepper flakes. Simmer for another 5 minutes and whisk often.
5. Remove ribs and coat meat side with BBQ sauce
6. Cook, uncovered, for another 25 minutes
*Get the Watermelon Salad in this video right here!
Are you going to try this recipe? Share with us on Instagram by tagging @LEAFtv #LEAFtv!