Chakras are the 7 energy wheels in the body that help regulate all of the bodily processes from organ function to emotion. You can ignite and balance these points with yoga postures and breathing techniques, here we are sharing short and sweet information on all 7 chakras with yoga postures to do for each.
- Root Chakra (Muladhara): This is the survival center for fight/flight response. Practice bridge pose with your feet firmly rooted into the earth. (Color: Red)
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana): This is the center for well-being and pleasure. Practice dancer pose to stretch your groin and improve balance. (Color: Orange)
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura): This is the center for self-esteem and inner strength. Practice navasana with leg lifts to power the core. (Color: Yellow)
- Heart Chakra (Anahata): This is the center for inner-joy, peace and love. Practice backbending to open the heart and chest. (Color: Green)
- Throat Chakra (Vishuddha): This is the center for communication and truth. Practice shoulder stand to stimulate the thyroid gland. (Color: Blue)
- Third Eye Chakra (Anja): This is the center for intuition and imagination. Practice handstand and anything that excited creativity. (Color: Indigo)
- Crown Chakra (Sahasrara): This is the center of spiritual unity. Practice meditation to connect to the mind, body & spirit. (Color: Violet)
Share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above!