A full day at work can be extremely taxing on your mind and body - no matter if you're on your feet or sitting at a desk. Instead of coming home and mindlessly plopping onto the couch, we're sharing 7 tips you should start incorporating to your post-work routine. These tips can help you 'productively' unwind, re-energizing your mind to become inspired to save some time for yourself. After all, that's what life is about isn't it?
- Meditate: Concentrating on your breath helps ease tension and fills you with oxygen.
- Plants: Plants add oxygen to the air which has a calming effect. Check out these floral tutorials you can try at home.
- Tea: Herbal teas (like chamomile) have a soothing effect. Try our favorite wellness tea.
- Stretch It Out: Doing a short yoga practice alleviates tension. This tutorial is particularly energizing.
- Foot Soak: A relaxing epson salt soak helps reduce stress from the bottom up! This is a great recipe.
- Technology Off: Shutting down your devices helps the mind to rest.
- Face Mask: Applying your favorite mask helps calm from the top down! Try this yummy pumpkin mask recipe.
Share these tips with your friends by clicking the social links above!