Witch hazel is the gift that keeps on giving, much like our other favorite natural do-it-all, apple cider vinegar. Witch hazel is an astringent that’s loaded with antioxidants and light exfoliating properties, plus it’s less than $10 at the drug store! We’re sharing the top 7 ways you can use this bottle for everything from makeup removing to cleaning your house. Here are the top hacks:
- Brighten Eyes: Keep your eyes sparkly by lightly dabbing a small amount of with hazel under eyes
- Relieves Eczema & Dry Skin: Treat irritated areas on-sight
- Treats Bruises & Varicose Veins: Handle both with Witch Hazel application
- Removes Makeup: Gently use to remove make-up as part of your nightly routine
- Fights Acne & Reduces Pore Size: Heal your breakouts or use preemptively
- Heals External Hemorrhoids: Use with a Q-tip for external pain
- DIY All-Purpose Cleaner: 5 drops of grapefruit essential oil, juice of 1/2 a lemon, and equal parts witch hazel and water!
Share these hacks with your friends by clicking the social links above!