Whether you own a home or rent, there are so many ways to upgrade your kitchen that don’t cost a lot of time or money. These tips are especially great for those with small spaces that tend to build up a lot of clutter; you can turn it into ‘decor’ quicker than throwing it out! We promise. Here’s how:
- Decorate walls with everyday kitchen items. Hang plates, paper towels, knives, cool pots, cookbooks
- Add a creative space using chalkboard paint
- Swap out knobs
- Turn clutter into décor. Replace branded packages with pretty jars and bottles
- Brighten things up with fresh flowers and fruits
- Add pretty dish towels and a cute mat
Share this with someone who needs a kitchen upgrade!