You don’t have to spend a ton of money to give mom the best Mother’s Day ever. Brighten her day with some memories (maybe even hand-written notes) and tuck them away in surprising places – like when she is going to do the dishes (that you already did!) or fold the laundry (ahem, folded!). It’s little heartfelt things like this that put a smile on peoples faces. Let us know how it goes!
- Photo #1: Breakfast in bed!
- Photo #2: Tucked away from her morning ritual
- Photo #3: Replace dirty dishes with a memory
- Photo #4: Fold a memory into the clean laundry
- Photo #5: Brighten her work load
Share this videos with your friends by clicking the social links above!