Dehydration is one of the main culprits of acne, inflammation and pigmentation in the skin; Which is ironic because most of the time when we break out, all we want to do is dry our skin out! NO MORE! These tips are essential for the coveted dewy glow that we're all looking for. Follow this guide from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep, and watch your skin transform in the coming months! #promise
- Morning: Start your morning off with maximum hydration. Wash your face with warm water, and before serum/moisturizer, seal in hydration with water essence.
- Noon: Eat a lunch full of water-dense vegetables, we love cucumbers and celery.
- Mid-Day Pick Me Up: A super-hydrating wellness shot is the perfect burst of hydration and energy - we love using aloe, coconut water, blueberries & flax oil.
- Post Workout: Fill up on water with extra electrolytes to counter dehydration - electrolytes help super-charge your hydration way faster than regular water.
- Night: Finish off your day with a lasting dose of hydration. Our top pick is Jurlique Activating Water Essence.
Use technology to help keep you hydrated - Our favorite app is Water Minder to keep you sipping all day long!
Share this post with your friends by clicking the social links above!