If you just started getting into essential oils and their amazing aromatherapy benefits (maybe after watching these 10 life hacks?) you might be curious on the best ways to use each scent. We rounded up our top five oils that are targeted at different parts of the Self: emotionally, mentally and physically. Yes, you can always put some on your wrists and you’ll reap the benefits – but we wanted to help you find a clear path. Check it out:
- Lavender: Apply to your temples; It helps calm the nervous system to fall into deep relaxation.
- Clove: Apply to the center of your chest; Aids in depression and anxiety.
- Peppermint: Apply to your wrists; Soothes and relaxes the body (great before bed!)
- Eucalyptus: Apply underneath your nostrils; Cleanses the air and drastically increases your energy.
- Ylang Ylang: Apply behind your ears; Helps balance hormones and ‘changes’ libido.
Other scents we love: Rose, Tea tree, Frankincense, Jasmine, Rosemary, Lemon and Bergamot. This is a great starter kit.
Share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above!