In our next workout with celebrity fitness trainer, Chase Weber, he’s showing us five exercises to work the booty! Because… who doesn’t want a little lift on their backside?!! A strong tush does more than just look good, though, it’s essential to healthy hips and hamstrings to help us seamlessly move through our daily lives.
- Glute Activation: You’ll need a band–there are generally different options between Light, Medium, Hard (like this one). Keep your core tight, arch your spine, and with your knee pointed out: rotate side to side. Switch sides then do both legs at the same time. Repeat 8x each for 3 reps!
- Single Leg Bridge: Place your heel into the ground, lift your leg up then lift your hips. Use the stability of your upper body to help lift the hips!
- Weighted Lunge Pushback: With weight in hand (recommend 8-10 lb), lunge forward 15 times, with the same side of the body the weight is in. Keep your knee aligned, and switch sides.
- Scissor Splits: Alternate legs and arms, switch from lunge to lunge. 3 sets of 20!
- Trio Leg Lift: Come onto all fours with your back straight (neutral) and core tight. Lift one leg with a 90 degree bend and flexed foot, push up and down 3 times. Then, push your leg out to the side parallel to the ground, 3 times. Then, straighten your leg and tap your toe back and forth across your other leg 3 times. *Repeat sequence 15 times alternating legs!
Follow Chase on Instagram here, and share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above!