There’s nothing worse than picking out your outfit and realizing your favorite white tee is completely wrinkled with pit stains that the washing machine just can’t get out. Instead of heading to the dry cleaner each time this happens (or when your favorite fall jacket smells like… the back of your closet), we’re dishing 5 of our go-to clothing care hacks to help you save time AND money. Try them out and let us know how they worked for you! Here are the details:
- Remove Deodorant Stains: Rub with a dryer sheet
- Remove Arm Pit Stains: Mix warm water with 3 baby aspirin, crush, rub thoroughly & wash
- Prevent Wrinkles: Roll instead of fold
- Remove Musty Odor From Clothes: Mix 1 part vodka with 1 part water & spray
- Remove Suede Stains: Brush with a new, soft bristled tooth brush
Share these tips with your friends by clicking the social links above!