In the last few months, we’ve been re-thinking our nail polish habit for the greater good of full-body detoxification and cleanliness. Although we love some great red nails, it’s really important to take a break (er, sabbatical), at least once/month for so many reasons. Think about it… Is wearing the same clothes or leaving your makeup on good for your skin? Nope! On top of that, there are so many harsh chemicals in most nail polishes that aren’t good for the nail bed over time. Here’s the scoop:
- Oxygen and sunshine help restore nail health, and those two things are easily blocked with a coat of polish.
- Nails can start to naturally re-hydrate. It’s the same way taking off your makeup lets your skin breathe!
- Too much nail polish can cause discoloration, taking a break lets the color restore.
- You can save time and money getting your nails done every week! (More on stuff like this).
- Last but not least, natural beauty is always more beautiful.
Share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above!