In our next workout with celebrity trainer, Chase Weber, he's sharing 5 arm workouts that you don't need anything but a hard floor for. Whether you're in a hotel room, at a friends house, or just canceled your gym membership... these 5 moves will work your arms (and your core) like crazy.
Here's how they're done:
*Take a 20-second break in-between each movement
- Push Ups x20: Keep your legs and core strong as you lower your chest to the floor, without arching your spine. Arms should be at a 60-70 degree angle to your torso.
- Push Ups with Hand Raise x15: Slow and steady drop all the way to the floor as you lift your arms and work the triceps and lats!
- Floor Tricep Dips x20: Heels should be about 5 inches forward from your knees and wrists directly under shoulders. Don't let your hips drop all the way to the floor.
- Push Up Plank with Arm Raise x15: Try to keep your hips level to the floor and avoid arching your spine.
- Half Elbow Push Up: Hold for 45 seconds. Avoid sinking into your shoulders and using your torso as a cruch.
*Repeat 3x with a one minute break in-between each set
Share this workout with your friends by clicking the social links above!