If you have a blank wall and a bunch of amazing smaller size pictures you want to showcase, this is the perfect tutorial for you. We teamed up with our friend and amazing photographer, Gray Malin, who is known for his iconic À la Plage series and Prada Marfa piece, to show you how to properly create an art wall. Mix matched art frames and various sizes are welcome. This is a great way to add some oomph to your space.
1. Pick your favorite framed art
2. Mixing sizes & shapes, place onto butcher paper and cut out frame shapes
3. Carefully mark hanging brackets with a pen
1. Using tape, try out different arrangements
2. Tip: Lowest art should be 6-8 inches above any furniture
3. Finalize what looks best, making sure everything is level!
1. Hammer nails over pre-markers
Tip: Use hooks for heavier frames
2. Pull off butcher paper
3. Hang frames, level off
Share this DIY with your friends by clicking the social links above!