Even though we strive to eat clean and healthy all year round, bikini season is here! It’s time to crack down on foods that make us look and feel great. It’s important to focus on whole, nutrient-dense ingredients to make sure we are receiving maximum nutritional value from everything we eat. Each of the super foods listed in this video have unique health benefits that can aid in weight loss – but don’t discount regular exercise! Here’s what you should start adding to your everyday meals:
- Avocado: It’s packed with fiber and protein. The oleic acid helps you feel full.
- Eggs: They’re loaded with protein, think of them as fuel to burn calories.
- Almonds: Super rich in healthy fats such as omega-3 fatty acids.
- Salmon: A perfect lean protein loaded with monounsaturated fats.
- Green Tea: Rich in antioxidants that hyrates, while helping to burn calories and fat.
- Watercress: This is a cancer-fighter that boosts energy & speeds recovery time after workouts.
- Radishes: Small snacks with low calorie count that are fiber in fiber, potassium and Vitamin C.
- Blueberries: A powerhouse of antioxidants and fiber that help you feel full.
- Chia Seeds: High in fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Dark Chocolate (over 60%): High in monounsaturated fats, it revs your metabolism and curbs cravings!
Share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above!