If you’ve been following us for awhile you know that we love our essential oils. They add a luxurious touch of aromatherapy to nearly anything. But did you know how many ways you can really use them?! We rounded up our top 10 ways here, dish your favorite way in the comments below!
- Freshen Your Space: Add to a steam diffuser (we love lavender)
- Sleep Better: Add a few drops of rose oil to your pillow
- Better Digestion Drink water with a few drops of peppermint oil
- Soothe: Rub clove oil onto joints for achy muscles
- Soothe: Add to your bath for a complete unwind
- Reduce Road Rage: Fill a spray bottle with water & eucalyptus oil, shpritz in your car
- Freshen Your Fridge: In a small dish add 1 tsp baking soda with a few drops of grapefruit oil, place in the back of your fridge
- Remove Sticky Residue: Rub citrus-based oil on residue (like bandaids) for easy removal
- Face Spray: In a bottle, add coconut water with rose oil to cleanse pores & energize
- Respiratory Relief: Add steaming hot water to a large bowl with a few drops of eucalyptus oil, place your face over the bowl & a towel over your head to lock in steam (stay for about 5 mins)
This is a great starter pack options for those new to essential oils!
Share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above!