We all experience that late afternoon feeling of being bogged down and tired, but it's time to turn that lethargic moment into an opportunity to re-energize and wake up! As the saying goes, there are not enough hours in the day, so it's important to utilize every minute of it.
Here are our best tips on feeling light after 3 PM, not weighed down:
- Adjust your posture and the way you carry yourself. Make sure you're sitting with a straight spine and confident shoulders! Even walk outside and do a few sun salutations! (See: 7 Actions To Undo For A Healthy Body)
- Make yourself a healthy snack that's rich in vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and protein. Steph of That's So Retrograde makes herself this super food smoothie whenever she's feeling low-energy.
- Use essential oils! Eucalyptus is known to increase energy levels and find a sense of 'calm'. This video has a great run-down of all the essentials oils you can incorporate into your day.
- Drink a mug of green tea after lunch! Why? We're showing you all about it here, but essentially it will help you digest your food and is known to improve brain function!
- Hum, smile, read and say positive words! It sounds cliché but we promise it makes a difference.
- Join us in our new program, The Year Of Wellness, to completely detox, nourish & re-build your wellness routine -- which will result in a healthier, happy YOU.
Share these tips with your friends by clicking the social links above!