We're so excited to share an extra special look into everything our team is gifting for the holidays this year. We have searched far and wide for the best gifts in wellness, beauty and food—that we know everyone on your list will appreciate. Happy gifting!
- May Lindstrom Honey Mud: A delicious face masque and gentle cleanser for all skin types, purifying and deeply hydrating (we also wrote about it here). ($90, right this way)
- Goop Glow: On-the-go ingestible packets of super-beauty-dust for healthy, glowing skin. ($60, right this way)
- Glossier Body Hero Duo: An oil cleanser and lotion with subtle shine for healthy skin
everywhere. ($35, right this way)
- Olio E Osso Balm: Makeup-no-makeup looks with all of the moisturizing benefits of a balm, in 4 shades for every skin tone and vibe. ($28, right this way)
- The Beauty Chef Glow Inner Beauty Power: The key to glowing skin starts from within, this powder lends itself perfectly to any smoothie. ($60, right this way)
- Foreo Get Up & Glow Gift Set: A full set of Foreo's day and night cleansers, plus the LUNA play for an even deeper clean. ($39, right this way)
- Pai Rosehip Bioregenerate Oil: Formulated for all skin types to clear blemishes, reduce fine lines and find that glow*. ($40, right this way)
- Goddess of Skin Bonafide Scrub: The magical exfoliator that works on all skin types resulting in squeaky clean skin & a burst of energy (we also wrote about it here). ($75, right this way)
- OUAI To-Go Kit: Everything one would need for an impromptu adventure, with great hair. ($25, right this way).
- RMS Naturally Perfect Palette: A convenient makeup palette featuring all natural RMS highlighters, lip2cheek and vanilla balm. ($44, right this way)