This is part of our #WakeUpWith series, where we're taking you inside the homes of our favorite lifestyle tastemakers and professionals to get a glimpse into their morning rituals and share tips for a successful day.
Morgan DeBaun is the co-founder and CEO of Blavity, a tech and media company that aims to be the voice for black millennials, and the CEO of 21Ninety, a female-focused brand sharing all things wellness (21 days to form a habit, 90 days to change a lifestyle - get it?!). She has built a media empire from the ground-up through her passions, authenticity and eagerness to build an inclusive community surrounding black culture.
We were really, really curious to know how she gets it all done with a smile on her face, being the CEO of two companies. Lucky for us (and you!), she let us into her home and offices to share her morning routine - AKA how she sets her day up to do it... all.
Watch the video above and let us know your morning tips in the comments!
More Related Articles
- 5 Podcasts To Inspire Your Productivity & Self Esteem
- 12 Little Ways To Boost Your Morning, Straight From The Pros
- How to Make Jillian Michaels' Detox Water
- How to Do the Cobra Breathing Exercise
- How to Buy Dermalogica Products Wholesale
- The Morning Routine of Skincare, Superfood Coffee & Supplements