Like peanut butter cups, but better. These easy-to-make dark chocolate bites are filled with Pearl Butter's latest creation of super food coconut butters. Besides coconut butter already containing healthy fats for brain and beauty benefits, founder Kati Holland added even more to them mix. The pink Beauty Butter is full of pitaya and pearl—boasting benefits of increased collagen, anti-aging, and an overall brighter complexion. The blue Brain Butter is full of spirulina—boasting benefits of anti-inflammation, improved memory, energy and overall focus.
We decided to add these yummy butters to our everyday indulgence (dark chocolate) for a healthy bite that is totally guilt-free, even encouraged. You can sub in other types of nut butters in this recipe, if you'd like! These are perfect to keep in your fridge at all times, or make before a party for a fun snack. Here's how it's done:
*We have a special discount code at Pearl Butter for 10% off using the code 'leaftv'!
- Melt chocolate in a large bowl and add coconut oil for a silky texture
- Line the mini muffin tray with liners, then add a small spoonful of the chocolate to the bottom. Refrigerate for 15 minutes until hardened
- Melt brain butter and beauty butter (or use your nut butter of choice), and add a dollop on top of the cooled chocolate. Allow to cool for 5 minutes
- Add another dollop of dark chocolate on top and sprinkle sea salt lightly
- Refrigerate for another 15 minutes
- Store in fridge and enjoy for up to 1 month!!!
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!