We did beachy waves with Jen Atkin and now we’re doing LAZY-girl-approved waves for a simple, everyday look. Beach or not, your hair will have volume and texture with this straight forward, out-of-the-shower tutorial. Here’s how it’s done:
- Start with clean, washed hair and rough dry with a blow dryer
- Once dry, wrap hair into two Princess Leia buns and secure with bobby pins
- Leave in Leia buns while you finish getting ready, minimum of 20 minutes
- Take down your buns and fill gaps with curling wands
- Finish by gently spraying with texturing spray or hairspray, we love Oribe or Ouai
Share this tutorial with your friends by clicking the social links above!