In search of the perfect breakfast sandwich? Look no further – this is packed with avocado, bacon, egg and a nice spicy sauce. It’s a great breakfast to whip up on a lazy sunday morning, prepare it for friends and family and watch how quickly it’s devoured!
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1-2 tsp cholula (more or less depending on taste)
1/2 avocado, sliced
5-7 pieces aged gruyere, sliced
3-5 slices of bacon, fried
2 eggs, fried
2 slices of ciabatta (or bread of your choice)
- Mix mayonnaise, cholula, S + P in a bowl, set aside
- Fry bacon, starting on a cold skillet – fry on medium high heat for 4-5 minutes, flip and cook on other side for another 1 min (Drain on a paper towel)
- Fry 2 eggs, sunny side up – medium heat for approximately 5 minutes
- Slice ciabatta bread in half and brush with olive oil
- Heat over medium high heat until golden brown
- Spread spicy sauce, top with avocado (mashed), cheese, arugula, bacon and 1 egg
- GOOD MORNING!
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!