This video is in part of our Moroccan-themed dinner party with twofoldLA - Ever wanted to know how to put together an impromtu dinner party complete with Moroccan-inspired decor? Well, we've got you covered with these simple tips, tricks (and a FULL menu)! There's something so fun and warm about Moroccan decor, it's a great go-to theme for a spring or summer soirée.
1. CREATE THE MOOD
- Set the table using eclectic plates and fun fringe napkins
- Fill in with poufs, lambskins, small tables & incense
- Use flowers to add color & fragrance
- Fill in the blanks: flowy curtains, tapestries & mood lighting
2. FINE DINING
- Start off with a festive coriander cocktail
- Serve zucchini wrapped hummus, olives & nuts on a mezze plate
- The main attraction: curried veggies & chicken kabobs
- Finish with rose water pudding & mint tea
Twofold is an LA-based client-centered boutique firm offering services in lifestyle & interior design - learn more here.