Dealing with acne can be really frustrating—especially if you value the natural beauty route of skincare, while tons of acne-focused products are loaded with harsh chemicals. Have no fear, we've combined the top 5 natural remedies to zap the bacteria out of those zits in just a few nights! Seriously—the next time you feel a zit coming on, do one of the tricks we've listed and watch it shrink away. Don't do all of these at once, try all of them and weigh what works best on your skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Dilute with water and dab with a cotton pad (more ACV hacks here!)
- Witch Hazel: Apply with a Q-tip directly on infected area
- Tea Tree Oil: Apply with a Q-tip solely on the zit itself, if the tea tree oil spreads to other areas of the skin it can cause dryness
- Lemon Peel: Mix juice of 1/2 lemon with a splash of water and baking soda to form a paste, leave on for 5-10 mins
- Facial Steam: Open your pores by using an herbal facial steam
Share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above!