This might be hard to believe, but it's actually possible to make your sex life even hotter. The key: fun sex games.
- Truth or DareWrite out five dares -- anything from trying on a sexy outfit to a silly stunt -- on separate pieces of paper. Place them in a bowl. Now take turns asking each other naughty questions, such as, "What's the most unusual place you've ever wanted to have sex?" If you don't answer, dip into the pot and select a dare.
- ForfeitBring treats into the bedroom that have small, easy-to-write-with nozzles, like frosting, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream. Write a naughty word on your partner's body. If they guess the word correctly, they get a small taste of the treat. If they guess wrong, they pay a forfeit by swapping places with you.
- Wish ListYou both think of three sexual things you've always wanted to try and then write them down on separate pieces of paper. Fold them (marked with your initials) and mix 'em up. Take turns drawing out one of the other's wishes, agreeing in advance to at least give it a try.
- Strip PokerPoker's all the rage these days; now turn it into a spicy sex game. The loser bares all, and the winner sees all. If you're not poker fans, you can do this with any card game of your choice. You could even try strip chess, strip Monopoly, whatever. Once one of you has stripped completely, the lovemaking begins with the winner choosing the position.
- What Is It?This is one of the hottest sex games around. Your partner lies down blindfolded. You lubricate different parts of your body -- fingers, chin, tip of the nose, nipple, and so on. You then touch your partner in various places. They have to guess which body part it is. If they guess correctly, you perform a sex act with that body part that only pleases them. End with an Earth-shattering hand job or blow job.
Don't Miss:12 Mind-Blowing Sex Moves5 Ways Orgasms Will Save Your Life10 Things No One Tells You About Married SexChat About Sex in Our Community
Related LeafTv Articles
This article was written by a professional writer, copy edited and fact checked through a multi-point auditing system, in efforts to ensure our readers only receive the best information. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more, see our about us page: link below.