Do you normally purchase expensive pore cleansing strips to remove blackheads from your nose? Save your money! Multi-purpose glue is truly multi-purpose and can actually be used to remove blackheads from your nose. Many of us played with glue as kids by covering our hands and then peeling it off once it was dry. Remember?! This same concept can be used to remove blackheads from your nose; no need to purchase other products.
Things You'll Need
1. Wash your face thoroughly with soap and water to help maximize the removal of blackheads. Dry.
2. Apply an even layer of multi-purpose glue over your nose and be sure to extend past the crease onto your cheek. Cover areas with the most visible blackheads.
3. Allow glue to dry completely; 15-20 minutes. Don’t touch your nose or wiggle it during the drying process.
4. Once dry, peel the glue from the bottom near the cheek and away from the face. Peel slowly to pull the entire layer of glue without tearing. Take a look at the layer of glue, once removed, and you’ll see the dirt and blackheads that have been removed from your skin.
5. Wash your face thoroughly to remove any remaining glue. Repeat if necessary. This process will remove blackheads and leave your skin feeling clean and smooth!