Start to Finish: 20 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Raspberry vodka martini is a smooth and fruity cocktail. This is a trendy recipe that you will find being served at high-end bars and is guaranteed to impress your guests. The raspberry liqueur gives this cocktail a sweet element, the lime adds a sour component and the lemon-lime soda gives it a fizz. This mixed drink is adapted from Drinks Mixer’s Raspberry Martini recipe.
- 2 ounces raspberry vodka
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur
- 1/2 ounce lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 4 frozen raspberries (optional)
- Chill a martini glass in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes and add the vodka, liqueur, soda and lime juice.
- Shake well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Use a cocktail strainer and pour the drink into the chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with the frozen raspberries, if you desire and serve.