Welcome to Fit Kitchen - where we're sharing easy, nutrient-dense recipes that compliment an active lifestyle, in-part with Sam Negrin, All Good Health founder & resident LEAF girl.
The mornings are getting cooler and that means big bowls of warm, cozy oatmeal for breakfast. This easy recipe is packed with super foods and will keep you full for at least 5 hours, we promise. The maca will give you a boost of energy while the goji berries add great texture and sweetness to the oats. It's the perfect meal to compliment a sweaty workout!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp goji berries (+ more to top)
- 2 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Chia seeds, to top
- Sliced banana, to top
- Combine rolled oats with almond milk & cook over medium heat for 6-8 mins
- Once simmering, add goji berries
- Off heat, add maca and coconut oil
- Plate, top with more goji berries, chia seeds and sliced banana
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!