We are so excited to share the newest #WakeUpWith episode featuring none other than holistic nutritionist, celebrity health coach, and author of best-selling book Body Love, Kelly LeVeque! Kelly is dishing on her entire supplement regime, workout tips, a special Fab Four Smoothie and a few productivity tools that help keep her focused. Watch the vid below and let us know what you're going to start incorporating in ~your~ AM routine!
First things first: Supplements
- Omega Cure Extra Strength: Brain health, insulin sensitivity, glowy skin, anti-inflammatory (buy here)
- Designs for Health Metabolic Synergy (Multi-vitamin): B vitamins for cellular energy (B12, B6), micro minerals (selenium, zinc) for thyroid health (buy here)
- Thorne Research Vitamin D/K2: Vitamins D3 and K2 work together to prevent osteoporosis (buy here)
- Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin: The active ingredient in turmeric, it's super anti-inflammatory (buy here)
- Life Extension Super Ubiquinol CoQ10: An antioxidant that is great for mitochondria health (buy here)
- Probiotic, Super 8 Hi Potency: Gut health!!! (buy here)
Fasted workouts give you a surge of human growth hormone and testosterone which gives you a surge of lean muscle mass and burns away belly fat! Save breakfast for after your workout.
Fab Four Smoothie: Pumpkin!
The Fab Four Smoothie formula includes: Protein, Fat, Fiber, Greens. This smoothie was fall inspired. 😊
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving Paleo Pro Pumpkin Spice protein
- 1-2 tbsp cashew butter (with no added oils!)
- 1-2 tbsp flaxseed
- Handful super greens mix (fresh spinach, etc.)
*Blend the smoothie completely before adding ice, to prevent the "salad consistency" from the greens.
Get to work
Right after breakfast, write your to-do list in order of priority. Save mindless emails and responses for the end of the day. If something comes up that is higher priority, start writing re-numbering the list to stay on track!