Looking for a new vegan recipe that's healthy, light & perfect for spring? Look no further - vegan food blogger, Silvia Nagy-Ryan, is showing us how to make these flavorful and satisfying tofu lettuce wraps. Whoever said that vegan food can't be tasty... is wrong, and this dish proves it!
- 1 (14 oz) package extra firm tofu
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Coconut oil
- 4 scallions, chopped
- Handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Large lettuce leaves
- Press dry tofu & cube to desired thickness
- In a bowl, add tamari, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder & 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Stir to combine
- Add tofu & mix
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil on high heat until melted
- Reduce heat to medium then add tofu
- Saute, stirring gradually, for 5 minutes
- On 4 large lettuce leaves, add avocado, tomatoes, tofu, cilantro & scallions
- Drizzle with lime & ENJOY!
Make sure to share this delicious recipe using the social links above!