This baby blue burger is juicy and packs the flavor punch. The perfect burger to grill up for a barbecue this summer.
- 1 cup mayo - 1 tbsp horseradish - ¼ cup chives, minced - Lemon juice, to taste - S + P
- 1/3 brisket, ground - 1/3 chuck, ground - 1/3 skirt steak, ground - Brioche buns - Arugula - Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
Create your aioli:
1. Combine mayo, horseradish, chives, lemon juice, S + P 2. Mix well 3. Cover & chill for 30 minutes
1. Mix ground beef, fold in salt and pepper 2. Heat grill on medium high 3. Lightly cover with vegetable oil 4. Grill burgers on one side, for 3 minutes, the second side for 2 minutes (for rare!) 5. Toast brioche buns for 30 seconds, or until golden brown
1. Spread aioli on brioche buns 2. Top with the burger, arugula, caramelized onions and crumbled gorgonzola cheese