What better way to celebrate Halloween than with a bubbly, blood-red cocktail? This cosmo is the perfect drink to serve up at your festivities this year. The dry ice takes the presentation over the top, and the flavor is a great blend of sweet and sour. Here's how it's done:
- 7-8 pomegranate seeds
- 2 oz pomegranate juice
- Juice of 1 blood orange
- 1 oz vodka
- Club soda
- Dry Ice
- Regular ice
- Seed one pomegranate and drop a small handful of seeds into your martini class
- In a shaker, add: ice, pomegranate juice, blood orange juice and vodka
- Strain over glass & top with club soda
- Carefully chop off small pieces of dry ice (read instructions, wear heavy gloves & be careful what you lay the block on)
- Using tongs, drop dry ice into cocktail
Makes one. Dry ice must be completely dissolved before consumption. Drink responsibly!
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!