'Tis the season for hosting and attending holiday parties, entertaining everyone from family and friends to co-workers... and you need easy, fun dishes to keep in your back pocket. This recipe is in our holiday feast series: Wholesome, delicious and portable!
Whether you're entertaining strict vegetarians or meat-lovers, crimini mushrooms are hearty and can adjust to hundreds of flavor profiles. Our take on "healthier, low-carb spinach and artichoke dip" is stuffing these babies and baking for a warm, flavorful bite that everyone will enjoy (and keep asking for more of). Try them out and let us know how they go over!
- 12 large crimini mushrooms, de-stemmed
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- Olive oil
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed
- 2-3 artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup minced scallions
- Mince the remaining stems from the mushrooms, then add to a pan with 1/2 tbsp olive oil over medium-heat.
- Add the spinach and artichoke hearts, cook for about 3 mins until soft. Add salt and pepper!
- Pour into a mixing bowl and combine with feta cheese and scallions.
- Scoop filling into the mushrooms caps on a baking sheet, and bake for 20 mins at 350
Share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above!