These rosemary roasted potatoes are the perfect side dish for dinner to accompany a hearty protein. Simply throw them in the oven when you get home, and 45 minutes later - VOILA!
- 1/2 lb yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced (fresh) rosemary
- 1/8 cup of good olive oil
- Quarter 1/2 lb yukon gold potatoes
- Coat with garlic, rosemary and oive oil
- Spread on baking sheet, sprinkle with kosher salt & pepper
- Roast at 400 for 45 mins, or until browned
- Flip twice during cooking
Share this recipe with friends using the social links above!