We teamed up with goop & the co-author of GP’s second cookbook, Thea Baumann, to share a few of her favorite #ItsAllEasy recipes. Get your hands on a copy of the beautiful, healthy and easy* cookbook, It’s All Easy: Delicious Weekday Recipes for The Super-Busy Home Cook, here.
This beautiful, antioxidant-rich smoothie bowl is the perfect breakfast for warm summer mornings... not to mention a great instagram shot, too. Pitaya, or dragon fruit, is similar to açai with a more mild taste and rich magenta color profile. Top with these recommended goodies or add your own to personalize it. Here's how easy it is:
- 1 (3.5 oz pack) frozen pitaya
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 tbsp coconut water
- Thinly sliced kiwi
- Sliced strawberries
- About 1 tbsp gluten-free granola
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- In a high-powered blender, add: frozen pitaya, banana, frozen mango and coconut water
- Top with kiwi, blackberries, strawberries, granola and drizzle maple syrup (you can also get creative here with your favorite toppings)
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!