Introducing the easiest and most addicting bowl of french fries you'll ever have: thin matchsticks with a hint of paprika and coarse salt. Seriously, they're restaurant-worthy.
Here's what you'll need:
- 3-4 russet potatoes
- Coarse salt
- Paprika (or your favorite spice)
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Wash & pat dry potatoes, then peel
- Cut into 1/4" thick matchsticks
- Drizzle canola oil & paprika, toss
- Bake at 450 for 35 minutes, until golden brown
- Sprinkle coarse salt
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!