Introducing the easiest and most addicting bowl of french fries you’ll ever have: thin matchsticks with a hint of paprika and coarse salt. Seriously, they’re restaurant-worthy. Here’s what you’ll need:
3-4 russet potatoes
Paprika (or your favorite spice)
2 tbsp canola oil
1. Wash & pat dry potatoes, then peel
2. Cut into 1/4″ thick matchsticks
3. Drizzle canola oil & paprika, toss
4. Bake at 450 for 35 minutes, until golden brown
5. Sprinkle coarse salt & ENJOY!
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!