Welcome to Fit Kitchen - where we're sharing easy, nutrient-dense recipes that compliment an active lifestyle, in-part with Sam Negrin, All Good Health founder & resident LEAF girl.
Get your greens in the form of chips by simply baking curly kale and adding some great seasoning. It's the ultimate replacement to empty calorie, processed potato chips. You can make them a day or two in advance and keep them in a brown paper bag to keep their texture! Here's how it's done:
- 1 bunch curly kale, rinsed + dried
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (more to taste)
- Remove leaves from the stem and place kale in a bowl
- Top with sea salt and nutritional yeast to taste (more yeast will give it a cheesy flavor)
- Pour evenly onto a baking sheet and bake for about 18 minutes at 300 degrees F (until firm, not burnt)
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!