Here's how you make them:
- Choose a selection of BEHR Marquee Exterior paints in a complementary color palette
- Choose a selection of clay pots (6-8) and arrange in a circle
- Paint the base of each pot with a different color, using a wide foam brush
- Allow to dry completely, and select 1-2 succulents per pot
- Remove from plastic container, break up the dirt root in the pot. Tip: Add extra cactus soil to fill in
- Lightly pack into the pot so that the plant is stable, add decorative stones around over the top
Share this DIY with your friends by clicking the social links above!