If you’re looking for a simple summer DIY project, these pastel-colored succulent planters perfectly fit the bill. Brought to you by Behr Paint, these planters are incredibly simple and low maintenance (just one of the many reasons we love succulents!). Here’s how you make them:
- Choose a selection of BEHR Marquee Exterior paints in a complementary color palette
- Choose a selection of clay pots (6-8) and arrange in a circle
- Paint the base of each pot with a different color, using a wide foam brush
- Allow to dry completely, and select 1-2 succulents per pot
- Remove from plastic container, break up the dirt root in the pot. Tip: Add extra cactus soil to fill in
- Lightly pack into the pot so that the plant is stable, add decorative stones around over the top
Share this DIY with your friends by clicking the social links above!