If the cool temperatures are affecting your skin, this ancient wellness method of dry skin brushing is a great technique to try. There are a myriad of benefits from relieving stress to reducing the appearance of cellulite. Plus, it only costs $15 for the brush and takes 20 minutes from your day. Read on to understand the benefits and learn how to start:
The Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing:
- It is seen as an act of meditation, self-care and stress-reliever
- Increases circulation and decreases the appearance of cellulite
- Removes dead skin cells for bright, smooth skin
- Stimulates the lymphatic system and promotes detoxification
How To Start Dry Skin Brushing:
- Find an all-natural brush with a long handle (we love this one)
- Start from the ankles and wrists, move toward the heart center
- Brush in small, circular motions
- Brush from the neck down, toward the lower back
- Do once or twice/day for anywhere from 5-20 minutes
- Rinse off, moisturize & relax!
Get your own dry skin brush in the 1st month of The Year Of Wellness: Detox! Sign up here.